posted: 9 April 2018
Pindar Creative is a widely respected, innovative company providing print and online services for the public transport industry and private sector. We are looking for a Technical Sales Consultant to join our team based from our Aylesbury site.
From our office, you will be responsible for building relationships with new and existing customers in the UK in order to provide online and pagination services. You will have good communication skills, methodicalability to deal with customers at all levels and have an understanding of the products and associated markets.
This is a rare opportunity for an existing sales person, account handler or someone who wishes to progress into a more customer-facing role.
- Self-generate and follow up on leads
- Execute proven sales tactics to generate opportunities for services and indirect teams
- Educate customers on the value of our solution and services
- Be part of a small but energetic team
- Have a positive mindset and eager to learn new skills
- Successfully complete in-house training
- Manage accurate CRM reporting
- Demonstrate a willingness to perform and a desire to achieve monthly targets
Required Skills & Personal attributes
- Have an understanding of SAAS and e-commerce
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding objectives and targets in a sales environment
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Have successfully worked in a telesales environment
- Strong computer, time management and organisational skills
- Be willing to work as part of a team
What do you get?
- Salary negotiable dependent upon experience (subject to review after 6 months)
- Commission structure
- 26 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Car allowance
- Child care vouchers
If you think you are the person we are seeking then please send your c.v. along with salary details and an accompanying letter detailing why you feel suited for this position to 'jobs[at]pindarcreative.co.uk or please contact us to arrange a discussion