- Timetables, posters and panels
- Sustainable Travel Solutions
- Travel Plans
- Interactive mapping
- Route Mapper
helping you create your publications.
- Brighton & Hove Buses
- Brunel University
- Buckinghamshire County Council
- DB Regio
- Dorset County Council
- Durham County Council
- First Hampshire & Dorset
- Flintshire County Council
- Hertfordshire Area Bus Guides
- Hounslow Public Transport Guide
- Leeds Metropolitan University
- National Transport Authority of Ireland
- Park Inn Heathrow
- Peterborough City Council
- Shropshire County Council
- Sustainable travel mapping
- Swindon Borough Council
Bus Stop Publicity
At Pindar Creative we have automated the production of Bus Stop Panels enabling us to offer high-quality printed bus stop publicity at a cost-effective price.
Our solution includes:
- The design and compilation of a range of templates to fit your various panel sizes.
- Templates can include standard header and footer information, space for route maps and fillers.
- Linear maps and stop specific timetables generated from TransXChange or ATCO CIF data.
- Flexibility to replace stop and destination names within the data (e.g. where dynamic destination is limited to 19 characters, these can be replaced with the full name).
- Stop specific or full timetables can also be supplied from various scheduling packages.
- Automatics can be inserted where required.
- Fillers can be added where required.
- Create individual route maps.
- Creation of vicinity maps centred on the bus stop showing onward travel.
- Generation of NFC & QR codes and traffic analysis.
- Links to real-time information.
- Printed using light-fast inks and waterproof/tear-resistant material.
- Panels can also be delivered in running order
- Faster turnaround.
- Cost-effective solution.
- High quality durable panels.
Please see the following case studies providing more information:
view our bus stop publicity portfolio
Bus Stop PanelsRead More
After a successful trial in Eastbourne we began to roll out the new displays across our region as timetables changed. The displays are generated automatically from the data we use to register the bus routes which means that they’re fully synchronised with our website and mobile app. The new display panels are designed to be simple and easy to understand with linear route diagrams showing the main stops along each route and basic time, route and destination listings underneath. Our customers welcome the simplicity and continue to value having up-to-date timetable information at bus stops.