posted: 17 July 2018
Pindar Creative are the UK’s leading agency in providing content, data, cartographic artwork solutions and print to public transport operators and public authorities. Due to our success in this market we are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly self motivated sales consultant to expand our business in the South East and East of England.
The Sales Executive must develop an understanding of the value Pindar Creative provides to our customers and communicate our quality and value proposition to them. Candidates must possess the ability and confidence to engage customers, evoke interest in our solutions, qualify and disqualify potential customers, think quickly on their feet, and speak intelligently with a variety of buyers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new client business and new product opportunities.
- Manage the account profiling process, which includes understanding the customer’s buying process and communicating the Pindar Creative value proposition to prospects.
- Ensure that our existing client business is fully supported and expanded upon.
- Provide product support to our marketing, commercial and studio artwork teams
- Utilize a Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce) system to manage prospective customer information.
- Candidates ideally should have previous successful targeted sales experience in either the public transport or travel information industries. Consideration will be given to individuals with excellent sales track records in similar markets including the print industry.
- Excellent personal computer literacy with a good background knowledge preferred of design artwork software, data formats and printing specifications.
- The right candidate should be team oriented and a confident communicator with strong personal integrity. They should be able to promote the business to senior decision makers as well as to groups at industry marketing events.
- Educated preferably to degree level or equivalent with strong written communication skills.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
What do you get?
- Salary negotiable dependent upon experience (subject to review after 6 months)
- Commission structure
- 26 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Car allowance
- Child care vouchers
If you think you are the person we are seeking then please send your c.v. along with salary details and an accompanying letter detailing why you feel suited for this position to 'jobs[at]pindarcreative.co.uk or please contact us to arrange a discussion