from Pindar Creative.
- Guide to Sheffield city centre
- New Alison Myles website launched
- Pindar Creative acquire FWT assets
- ISO Re-Certification
- Sustainable Travel Mapping Portal
- Rugby World Cup Maps
- City of London walking map for Accenture
- High Speed Catalogue Production
- Sustainable Travel within the NHS
- Pindar Creative News Archive
- News Archive
Sustainable Travel Mapping Portal for Go Smarter
Wednesday, 21 June 2017
Following the success of the Sustainable Travel Transition Year Fund (STTYF) programme, and as part of its ongoing legacy, Go Smarter continues to offer a range of resources to encourage active and sustainable travel.
In 2017, Go Smarter asked Pindar Creative to create a resource that would enable schools, businesses and local communities in the North East Combined Authority area to produce their own leaflets featuring a site-specific map.